Mississippi Mud Pie
Mississippi Mud Pie is outrageously delicious! A chocolate crumb crust layered with a rich chocolate sauce, crunchy nuts and creamy coffee ice cream. This is a dessert to remember.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, cut up
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, divided (optional)
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened slightly, divided
- Whipped cream (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DRIZZLE 1/3 cup chocolate mixture in bottom of crust; sprinkle with 1/4 cup nuts. Layer 1 pint ice cream, scooping thin slices with a large spoon; freeze for 1 hour. Repeat with 1/3 cup chocolate mixture, 1/4 cup nuts and remaining ice cream. Drizzle with remaining chocolate mixture; top with remaining nuts. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
They always come back for more.
So delicious, perfect for a party!
this is a great recipe, really makes you think of it the whole time, can be eating it a whole day, thanks I will try it asap.
This pie was very good. My children loved it. Be careful though a little goes a long way. It is definitely a quick fix for the sweet tooth!
I have always been a fan of mississippi mud pie but this recipe has to be the best I have ever had!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 630
- Calories from Fat: 340
- Total Fat: 38g (58% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 20g (102% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 145mg (49% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 68g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 54g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.