Mixed Greens with Apple Vinaigrette
Mixed Greens with Apple Vinaigrette goes well with almost any meal. This one is great when you need a simple entertaining solution.
- 1/4 cup walnut or extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots or sliced green onions
- 1 package mixed-herb salad greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced apple
- 18 toasted pecans
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PORTION mixed herb salad greens on each of 6 plates; divide apples and pecans over greens.
DRIZZLE with vinaigrette.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 35mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.