Love the silky taste of mousse for dessert but not the fat and calories? Try this easy to prepare, lightened up Pumpkin Mousse recipe and enjoy the richness of mousse with the added deliciousness of pumpkin.
Each ½ cup serving of this dessert is:
• Low Fat
• Fat Free
• Saturated Fat Free
• Low Cholesterol
• Cholesterol Free
• Excellent source of Vitamin A
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
COMBINE pudding mix and pie spice in medium bowl. With whisk, add evaporated milk; mix until well blended. Add pumpkin; mix well. Gently fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spoon into serving dishes. Top with additional whipped topping and pie spice, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Makes about six 1/2-cup servings
Review This Recipe
I tried the pumpkin mousse recipe last week. I was a little disappointed. The mousse was very runny. The only thing I can think of that I did wrong was use the cooking pudding and pie filling instead of instant which the recipe did not indicate. It had a wonderful taste though. The next time I try it I will use instant pudding.
Read More Reviews