Love the silky taste of mousse for dessert but not the fat and calories? Try this easy to prepare, lightened up Pumpkin Mousse recipe and enjoy the richness of mousse with the added deliciousness of pumpkin.
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
COMBINE pudding mix and pie spice in medium bowl. With whisk, add evaporated milk; mix until well blended. Add pumpkin; mix well. Gently fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spoon into serving dishes. Top with additional whipped topping and pie spice, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Makes about six 1/2-cup servings
Review This Recipe
Won my baking contest
I was trying out three recipes for Thanksgiving on my whole math department, and Pumpkin mousse won more votes! I will be making it this year!
Read More Reviews