Mocha Blast! Smoothie
Here's a smoothie recipe that coffee lovers everywhere will definitely enjoy! Try the Mocha Blast recipe with Carnation Breakfast Essentials today!
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup chocolate fat free frozen yogurt
- 1 packet Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Can I say yum
Love this! Refreshing drink for a hot day, easy to prepare.
This is such a great treat on a hot day. The perfect blend of coffee and chocolate and so rich and creamy. I am a member of the Taster's and love this recipe!
delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day, like today!
This drink is the perfect combination of coffee and chocolate and tastes so good. This makes a great dessert and has so much good flavor.
Ode to the Mocha Blast
The Mocha Blast is so so yummy It feels so nice inside my tummy Hey, coffee and chocolate, Here I come! You make my mouth go yum yum yum! Carnation Instant Breakfast, you are my friend I'm sorry my smoothie just had to end :-(
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 170mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 45% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.