Mocha Bread Pudding
This flavorful Mocha Bread Pudding is ready in less than 1 hour and is an elegant alternative to traditional recipes. Garnish each serving with whipped topping, raspberries and/or mint leaves.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 3 1/2 cups French bread cubes
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh raspberries and/or mint leaves (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE granulated sugar, cocoa and coffee granules in small bowl. Place bread cubes in prepared baking dish. Beat evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until well blended; stir in sugar mixture. Pour over bread, pressing bread into milk mixture. Place dish in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; fill 13 x 9-inch dish with warm water to 1-inch depth.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar. Garnish each serving with whipped topping, raspberries and/or mint leaves.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is easy to make and delicious. Light yet filling.
This is the best bread pudding I have ever had. Nice and moist with an unusual delighlful taste .
Mocha Bread Pudding
This is a welcome change to the old fashion Bread Pudding
I love bread pudding. This is good, but it needs a little more chocolate than is recommended so I made a chocolate-rum sauce that was incredible to pour over it. (If you don't want the rum, just use the chocolate!)
Better Than I Could Have Imagined
When I found this recipe in my downloaded collection yesterday I realized I had everything on hand needed. It was easy, quick, and delicious. I used a sugar substitute, sprinkled a few frozen raspberries over each serving, and gave each one a squirt of whipped cream. Wonderful flavor!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (25% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.