This Mocha Cheesecake is a simple version of a classic cheesecake. This one requires no baking and is a great choice for casual entertaining.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Decaf Pure Instant Decaffeinated Coffee Granules or NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped until stiff peaks form
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crust
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT chocolate morsels according to package directions. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix until well blended.
FOLD in whipped cream. Pour into chocolate crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
WOW! A true taste of paradise for all esp. those who are chocolate & coffee lovers!! Simple, easy to make,utterly irresistible & takes very little time to make!! What more can you ask for!!! I hope when I get to that great kitchen in the sky that this will be the last taste I have in my mouth!! Yes, it's that good!!!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.