This cookie is a coffee lover's dream!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
COMBINE Taster’s Choice and water in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are crisp. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
I used Nestle's instant mocha mix instead of the coffee-I used French Vanilla-they were much better I thought.
Read More Reviews