- 2 (2-ounce) shots espresso
- 2 ounces mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Café Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: Served plain, it is a very light and foamy drink. It is also good poured over ice or blended with ice until smooth.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 270
- Total Fat: 30g (47% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 14g (71% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (24% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.