This delicious Mocha Marbled Cheesecake is a lower fat version of a marbled cheesecake. Serve with fresh whipped cream, if desired.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 containers (8 oz. each) lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 cups egg substitute, divided
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
PLACE cottage cheese and ½ cup egg substitute in blender or food processor; blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Transfer to large mixer bowl; add cream cheese, remaining sugar and remaining egg substitute. Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until smooth. Reserve ¾ cup mixture in small bowl; stir in cocoa and coffee granules. Alternately spoon plain batter with cocoa batter into prepared crust. Cut through batters with a knife to create a marbled effect.
BAKE for 1 hour or until edges are set but center still moves slightly (will continue to cook as it cools). Cool for 15 minutes. Carefully run a knife or spatula around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with fresh whipped cream, if desired.