Mocha Marbled Cheesecake
This delicious Mocha Marbled Cheesecake is a lower fat version of a marbled cheesecake. Serve with fresh whipped cream, if desired.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 containers (8 oz. each) lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 cups egg substitute, divided
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
PLACE cottage cheese and ½ cup egg substitute in blender or food processor; blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Transfer to large mixer bowl; add cream cheese, remaining sugar and remaining egg substitute. Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until smooth. Reserve ¾ cup mixture in small bowl; stir in cocoa and coffee granules. Alternately spoon plain batter with cocoa batter into prepared crust. Cut through batters with a knife to create a marbled effect.
BAKE for 1 hour or until edges are set but center still moves slightly (will continue to cook as it cools). Cool for 15 minutes. Carefully run a knife or spatula around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with fresh whipped cream, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 470mg (19% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 16g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.