Mocha Milk Shake
Mocha Milk Shake is a delicious chocolate milk shake with a hint of coffee. Great for a snack or entertaining.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I just made this and it's wonderful. I recommend putting the cocoa in first.. I put it in last and a lot of it got stuck to the sides of the blender jug and didn't get incorporated into the shake. Even so, it's still yummy!
A Real Summertime Treat
My neighbor and I enjoyed this VERY quick and satisfying treat last night. We agreed it's a "thumb's up." I added a dash of cinnamon to mine (variation on a theme). Yum!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 530
- Calories from Fat: 200
- Total Fat: 22g (33% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 14g (68% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 370mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 70g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 68g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 45% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.