This mocha mousse whips up in a hurry and your guests will love it. They'll think you slaved for hours.
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup (2 envelopes) Double Chocolate Melt Down Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 2 teaspoons water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)
PLACE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa mix, butter and coffee mixture in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds or until butter is melted; stir until combined. Let stand for 15 minutes to cool.
WHIP cream until stiff peaks form. Stir one-fourth whipped cream into cocoa mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Divide mixture among dessert dishes or place in one large serving dish; cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with whipped cream and chocolate-covered coffee beans before serving.
Review This Recipe
I absolutely love this recipe! i serve it to everyone i know and they say it's heaven! you need to try this!
Read More Reviews