This mocha mousse whips up in a hurry and your guests will love it. They'll think you slaved for hours.
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup (2 envelopes) Double Chocolate Melt Down Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 2 teaspoons water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHIP cream until stiff peaks form. Stir one-fourth whipped cream into cocoa mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Divide mixture among dessert dishes or place in one large serving dish; cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with whipped cream and chocolate-covered coffee beans before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I absolutely love this recipe! i serve it to everyone i know and they say it's heaven! you need to try this! cutiegirl132
This recipe is wonderful! Tastes great, and easy-to-make too! 5 thumbs up!
This is one of the easiest mousse recipes I've tried. Great tasting and light. Add chocolate shavings for a more sophisticated look l
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.