Mocha Peanut and Cashew Brittle
With a hint of coffee, chocolate this peanut and cashew brittle has layers of flavor. It's perfect for the holidays and makes any meal elegant.
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ Café de Olla Instant Coffee Beverage Granules
- 1 1/2 cups roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup roasted salted cashews
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT egg white in a large bowl until white and foamy. Add sugar, Abuelita chocolate and coffee granules; beat until well combined. Add peanuts and cashews; stir until well coated.
SPREAD nut mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking for even browning.
COOL for at least 1 hour or until complete cool. Break apart any large clusters of nuts when cool. Store cooled nuts in tightly sealed containers at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 120mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.