With a hint of coffee, chocolate this peanut and cashew brittle has layers of flavor. It's perfect for the holidays and makes any meal elegant.
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ Café de Olla Instant Coffee Beverage Granules
- 1 1/2 cups roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup roasted salted cashews
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
BEAT egg white in a large bowl until white and foamy. Add sugar, Abuelita chocolate and coffee granules; beat until well combined. Add peanuts and cashews; stir until well coated.
SPREAD nut mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking for even browning.
COOL for at least 1 hour or until complete cool. Break apart any large clusters of nuts when cool. Store cooled nuts in tightly sealed containers at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.