- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) frozen deep-dish pie shell
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves or pieces
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- sweetened whipped cream
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Place pie shell in pie plate on baking sheet.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl with a fork. Stir in honey, sugar, butter, dissolved coffee and vanilla extract. Stir in nuts.
SPRINKLE chocolate morsels over bottom of pie shell. Pour egg mixture over morsels.
BAKE for 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and outer edge comes out still slightly sticky. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate. Garnish with whipped cream before serving.
Review This Recipe
i liked this alot i made it for my house and they loved it thank you for the free recipie