This decadent fudge with coffee, marshmallows and cinnamon is great for a bake sale, potluck or party. One piece goes a long way!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, Taster’s Choice, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.
Review This Recipe
I LOVE FUDGE AND THIS IS ON THE LIST OF OH YEAH!!
Read More Reviews