This decadent fudge with coffee, marshmallows and cinnamon is great for a bake sale, potluck or party. One piece goes a long way!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, Taster’s Choice, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.
Review This Recipe
This is the first time I have been succesfull making fudge. I took it to work and everyone just loved it. They could not believe it had coffee and cinnamon, even my husband who does not drink coffee thought it was delicious. This will be the holiday fudge from now on. Thanks.
Read More Reviews