This decadent fudge with coffee, marshmallows and cinnamon is great for a bake sale, potluck or party. One piece goes a long way!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, Taster’s Choice, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made this yesterday. It was very good.
This was a excellent addition making a new kind of fudge. I have made fancy fudge for 30 years. Thank you.
This is one of the best fudge recipes I've seen. Who would have thought cinnamon could be used in fudge? I'm looking forward to making this next month for Christmas gifting.
Mocha Spice Fudge - Yummy
I made this last night and it had to be the easiest fudge I've ever made. It is excellent. I am going to make another batch and try a little less cinnamon. My family loves coffee so I want the coffee flavor a little stronger.
Mocha Spice Fudge Goodness
This is a fairly easy recipe to make. Everyone who tried it----I shipped out care packages for Thanksgiving----loved it. I will definitely use this recipe again.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 40mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 16g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.