This Mocha Tiramisu recipe is a quick and easy variation on the classic Italian dessert. It is sure to become one of your favorites.
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 envelopes) Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix, divided
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 packages (3 to 3.5 oz. each) soft ladyfingers
PLACE cream in large mixer bowl; whip until stiff peaks form. Transfer to medium bowl. Place cheese, 4 tablespoons (2 envelopes) cocoa mix and sugar in same large mixer bowl; mix until light and fluffy. Stir in one-fourth of whipped cream to lighten; fold in remaining whipped cream.
COMBINE water, coffee granules and 2 tablespoons (1 envelope) cocoa mix in medium bowl. Layer half of the ladyfingers in an 8-inch-square baking pan; pour half of coffee mixture over. Cover with half of the whipped cream mixture. Repeat layers with remaining ladyfingers, coffee mixture and whipped cream mixture. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons (1 envelope) cocoa mix on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Review This Recipe
Easy and Delicious
By far one of the easiest "fancy" desserts I have ever made, but it certainly didn't taste like it.
Read More Reviews