This Mocha Tiramisu recipe is a quick and easy variation on the classic Italian dessert. It is sure to become one of your favorites.
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 envelopes) Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix, divided
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 packages (3 to 3.5 oz. each) soft ladyfingers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE water, coffee granules and 2 tablespoons (1 envelope) cocoa mix in medium bowl. Layer half of the ladyfingers in an 8-inch-square baking pan; pour half of coffee mixture over. Cover with half of the whipped cream mixture. Repeat layers with remaining ladyfingers, coffee mixture and whipped cream mixture. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons (1 envelope) cocoa mix on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
first time making it
Excellent recipe and very easy, too. I had never made tiramisu and needed an easy recipe. Boy, this fit the bill and more!
Excellent and easy to make.
As good as in Rome!
My husband fell in love with Tiramisu when we were visiting Rome. He tried it many time since we returned but nothing satisfied him. I saw this recipe and decided to try it. He loved it and said it was as good as any he had in Rome. I found it very easy to make and became a Tiramisu fan myself.
My daughter loves Tiramisu. I made this recipe for her birthday and she absolutely loved it.
My family and my co-workers loved this recipe... will be making it again and again!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (45% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (32% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.