These Molasses Spice Cookies feature the traditional flavors of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and molasses and white chocolate adds an extra taste delight to this delicious treat.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
COMBINE flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and molasses. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until slightly firm.
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
ROLL dough into 1-inch balls; roll in nuts. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
We had some leftover molasses that we needed to use up, so I made these cookies for the Christmas season. What a surprise! They were sooo yummy! The wal nut pieces on the outside gave them the perfect amount of crunch.
Read More Reviews