Monster Claws have almond and crunchy candy bits embedded in a delicious chocolate and peanut butter mixture. This fun-to-make and fun-to-serve tasty treat is perfect for Halloween and other festive occasions.
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted if desired
- 3 Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 4 almond slivers halfway into the wide end (top of the foot) of the chocolate. The almonds should stick out from the cookie.
SPRINKLE about 1 teaspoon chopped candy bar over the chocolate. Enjoy!
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
A picture is worth a thousand words. I am sure anyone can look at the picture of the cookies and figure out what she means by "kidney shaped". Why do people write a bad review for a good idea?
Great decorating idea for an animal themed party. Also try using a chocolate cookie base with a white chocolate footprint.
Maybe the reason you dont have ratings for this treat is do to not having a detailed recipe....I think it would be a great treat if only I knew how to make the claws the way you made them...a kidney bean to me is not enough of a detailed recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 18g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.