Monster Claws have almond and crunchy candy bits embedded in a delicious chocolate and peanut butter mixture. This fun-to-make and fun-to-serve tasty treat is perfect for Halloween and other festive occasions.
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted if desired
- 3 Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped
COMBINE melted morsels and peanut butter in small bowl; stir until smooth. Spread mixture evenly onto cookies in an approximate kidney bean shape (foot shape).
PLACE 4 almond slivers halfway into the wide end (top of the foot) of the chocolate. The almonds should stick out from the cookie.
SPRINKLE about 1 teaspoon chopped candy bar over the chocolate. Enjoy!
Review This Recipe
Great decorating idea for an animal themed party. Also try using a chocolate cookie base with a white chocolate footprint.
Read More Reviews