Mosaic Lime Gelatin
Mosaic Lime Gelatin is colorful, tasty and easy to make. The lime flavors make it a refreshing addition to a party or special event.
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime-flavored gelatin
- 3 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated lowfat 2% milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE unflavored gelatin over hot water in large bowl; whisk immediately until dissolved.
PLACE unflavored gelatin mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and lime juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
POUR mixture into large loaf pan; gently mix lime gelatin pieces into mixture and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
TO SERVE, dip knife in warm water and run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dish.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Yum Yum...I LOVE IT!!?
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 44g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.