These risotto cakes stuffed with mozzarella make for a tasty and delicious dish!
- 1 package (5.5 ounces) risotto with rosemary & potatoes, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.), warmed
COMBINE prepared risotto, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, chives and pepper in large bowl. Press mixture firmly into twelve 2-inch-round patties; coat with bread crumbs.
HEAT 2 tablespoons oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 6 risotto cakes; cook on each side for about 30 to 60 seconds or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and risotto cakes. Serve with marinara sauce.
Review This Recipe
This sounds easy and delicious. Has everything in it I enjoy. A real comfort food.