Mozzarella Risotto Cakes with Marinara Sauce
These risotto cakes stuffed with mozzarella make for a tasty and delicious dish!
- 1 package (5.5 ounces) risotto with rosemary & potatoes, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.), warmed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT 2 tablespoons oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 6 risotto cakes; cook on each side for about 30 to 60 seconds or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and risotto cakes. Serve with marinara sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This sounds easy and delicious. Has everything in it I enjoy. A real comfort food.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 450mg (19% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.