Mrs. Claus' Favorite Oatmeal Cookies feature the festive flair of NESTLE CRUNCH Jingles, dried cranberries and chopped nuts. These seasonal sweets are sure to induce a hearty "Ho, Ho, Ho!"
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups quick oats
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Jingles, unwrapped and cut in quarters
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter, milk, egg and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, Nestlé Jingles, cranberries and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
These cookies were really good. My daughter left some on a plate for Santa.
Read More Reviews