Neapolitan Nesquik Quivers
Neapolitan Nesquik Quivers make a refreshing and colorful addition to your dessert presentations.
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 3 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar blend for baking (such as SPLENDA) or 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR chocolate mixture into 8-inch-square baking pan. Refrigerate for 25 minutes or until firm to touch but not sticky.
SPOON vanilla mixture gently over chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for 25 minutes or until firm to touch but not sticky.
SPOON strawberry mixture gently over vanilla mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
CUT into squares and remove squares with spatula or dip bottom of pan in hot water for 2 seconds; invert pan onto serving platter.
NOTE: Timing is important in this recipe. If layers get too chilled they won’t stick together. Also, the layers that are not chilling will start to firm up at room temperature if left out too long.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
children love it.
Serving Size: 1/25 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 40
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 25mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 8g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.