Nescafé Taster's Choice Brownies has your favorite coffee taste in a delicious brownie!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3 large eggs
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (optional)
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Combine water and coffee granules in medium saucepan; stir until coffee granules are dissolved. Add sugar and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in morsels until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture. Pour into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars; top with ice cream and Nesquik.
Review This Recipe
a nice treat with coffee
This recipe is so easy and quick to make I made it for a dinner gathering last week and it was raved over!
Read More Reviews