Nescafé-Balsamic BBQ Sauce
Nescafé-Balsamic BBQ Sauce will definitely make family barbecues more memorable. Brush favorite grilling meats with this unique sauce bursting with sweet and spicy flavors, and a percolating hint of coffee. Great on beef, pork, chicken and grilled veggies too.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Another BBQ Critical Ingredient
The most important and secretive spice used in the best BBQ sauce recipies is "smoked paprika" ,which grocery stores and even international markets do not carry. It is hard to find but a wonderful spice for BBQ sauce. I found it on Ebay.
Very interesting combination.I like it!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 520mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.