Try these grilled Nescafé Clásico Steaks and you'll be extremely satisfied. An easy-to-make in the blender savory sauce makes this a recipe your guests will remember. Serve with lime wedges or with a squeeze of lime juice.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- Lime wedges for garnish
MELT butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add sesame seeds; cook, shaking pan occasionally, until seeds are toasted and become fragrant. Add chopped onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is tender. Remove from heat; let cool.
PLACE sesame and onion mixture in a blender. Add garlic, coffee mixture, soy sauce, bouillon, pepper, vinegar, oil, sugar and chile powder; cover. Blend for 30 seconds.
PLACE steak pieces in a large freezer bag; carefully pour in mixture. Seal; gently shake the bag to cover steaks in marinade. Refrigerate for 12 hours.
PREHEAT grill. Lightly oil grill rack.
GRILL steaks for about 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat; let meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Slice meat against the grain.
SERVE with a squeeze of lime juice.