Nescafé Coffee Granita
Nescafé Coffee Granita is a refreshing dessert and is a perfect low calorie option for hot summer days.
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 tablespoons sugar blend for baking (such as SPLENDA)
- 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FREEZE for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until slushy. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl; stir with a fork until smooth and more uniform in texture. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm enough to scoop. Serve with dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.