Nesquik Animal Cracker Sandwiches
Nesquik Animal Cracker Sandwiches are a great mix of fun for the kids. Place the filling, fruit and animal crackers in separate bowls and let the kids create their own sandwiches. This is a perfect way to entertain kids after school or on weekends.
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1 tablespoon fat free milk
- 32 animal crackers
- Sliced fresh strawberries or bananas (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD about 1/2 teaspoon Nesquik mixture over flat side of 16 crackers. Top with slice of strawberry or banana. Top with flat side of remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 45
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 55mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.