Nesquik Banana Bagel Topper
Cream cheese is mixed with chocolate and bananas to create a delicious topping that is an excellent choice for topping on a bagel. Great on toast too!
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 3 whole-wheat or regular bagels, sliced
- 1 medium banana, cut into slices
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD mixture over cut side of bagels. Top evenly with bananas.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 220mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 22g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.