Kids love the combination of peanut butter, chocolate morsels and chocolate syrup mixed together to make this easy and perfectly tasty Nesquik Bread Pudding.
- 10 cups French bread cubes
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 4 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 bottle (22 oz.) NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 powdered sugar
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
PLACE bread cubes in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle morsels over bread. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in milk, Nesquik, sugar and vanilla extract; pour over bread mixture.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Review This Recipe
Peanutty Chocolate Bread Pudding
After looking at the ingredients, I am not sure my family would consider this a desert for them. I thought the bread would be something more of a cookie crust
Read More Reviews