Nesquik Dirt Cake Pudding
Nesquik Dirt Cake Pudding is a spooktacular concoction! This Halloween treat features layers of crushed cookie crumbs coated in Nesquik, gummy bugs, whipped topping and smooth chocolate pudding. It’s so good guests will be “digging” for more.
Read more about this recipe and watch a how-to video on the Nestlé Kitchens blog.
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) instant sugar free chocolate or 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder or OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (5.25 ounces) WONKA SweeTARTS Gummies Candy
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cookie crumbs and Nesquik powder in medium bowl; reserve 1/3 cup.
LAYER half of remaining crumb mixture, a couple Sluggles, half of whipped topping and half of pudding evenly in eight 7-ounce glasses or small bowls. Top each with a couple Sluggles, remaining half (not reserved) crumb mixture, remaining pudding and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved 1/3 cup crumb mixture. Top with remaining Sluggles.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 56g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.