Nesquik Malted Milk Shake
If you're in the mood for a classic, old-fashioned malt, this Nesquik Malted Milk Shake might be just what you need to satisfy your craving.
- 1 cup Chocolate Vanilla Swirl DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Yogurt Blends Cultured Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ CARNATION Original Malted Milk Powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Guilt free craving quencher
I love chocolate ice cream and having just started a diet this version fit right in and satisfied my chocolate cravings. The malt is a fabulous addition. I added an extra tablespoon to give it a real malted kick. Delicious!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 58g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 41g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 50% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.