Nesquik "Moose" Parfaits
Thin slices of strawberries give these "Moose" Parfaits a fun twist that your family will really enjoy. With just 10 minutes prep time, this is a great make-ahead recipe you can refrigerate until you serve them.
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature, divided
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 4 tablespoons fat free milk, divided
- 1 container (8 ounces) fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 small banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder
- 4 large strawberries, thinly sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE remaining cream cheese, strawberry Nesquik and remaining 2 tablespoons milk in small mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spoon strawberry mixture evenly over bananas; top evenly with strawberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.