Thin slices of strawberries give these "Moose" Parfaits a fun twist that your family will really enjoy. With just 10 minutes prep time, this is a great make-ahead recipe you can refrigerate until you serve them.
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature, divided
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 4 tablespoons fat free milk, divided
- 1 container (8 ounces) fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 small banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder
- 4 large strawberries, thinly sliced
PLACE half of cream cheese, chocolate Nesquik and 2 tablespoons milk in medium mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy. Fold in half of whipped topping. Divide between eight 4-ounce cups. Place a few banana slices over chocolate mixture. Clean mixer bowl.
PLACE remaining cream cheese, strawberry Nesquik and remaining 2 tablespoons milk in small mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spoon strawberry mixture evenly over bananas; top evenly with strawberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.