Nesquik Nachos are a fun and simple treat that you'll love to make. Good for parties and summertime entertaining too!
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups baked pita chips
- 1 small green apple, chopped
- 1 small banana, halved lengthwise and sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PILE pita chips on a platter; top with apple and banana. Drizzle with Nesquik mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.