Nesquik Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap
Peanut Butter & Banana Wraps are quick and easy and great as a sweet breakfast or brunch treat or use for snacks or dessert.
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1 tablespoon fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1 soft taco-size flour tortilla, slightly warmed
- Ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD half of peanut butter mixture on each tortilla. Place banana in center of tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up and cut in half.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (6% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.