Nesquik Racecars are a perfect healthful snack that your kids will love. Start your engines!
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 small round crackers or 8 banana slices
- 2 stalks celery, cleaned and trimmed to 6 inches in length
- 2 fresh blueberries or grapes
- 2 small pretzel sticks
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE Nesquik mixture in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Cut small corner from bag and squeeze about 1 tablespoon mixture down center of each celery trough. To assemble “wheels,” squeeze some Nesquik mixture onto crackers and press “wheels” onto both sides of celery. For “steering wheels,” press one blueberry onto top of each pretzel stick. Place “steering wheels” near front of the racecars, pressing into Nesquik mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.