Nesquik Windmills are perfect as a light and easy after-dinner treat. These whimsical windmills will elicit "ooh"s and "aah"s from your youngest fans.
- 4 ounces (half of 8-ounce package) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 4 to 6 small fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 30 fresh blueberries (about 1/3 cup total)
- 10 honey graham or chocolate graham cracker squares
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 9g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.