Nestea Milk Shake
This refreshing Nestea Milk Shake has a unique flavor combination that is perfect when you are searching for something unique to serve.
- 1 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream or Yogurt Blends Cultured Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.