Nestlé Crunch Marshmallow Bars are a delectable dessert or snack! With graham cracker crumbs, marshmallow creme, brown sugar and yummy Nestlé Buncha Crunch, these ooey-gooey bars are sure to make everyone smile.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy, divided
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
BEAT flour, graham cracker crumbs, butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in 1/2 cup Buncha Crunch. Press into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Dot with marshmallow creme. Let stand for about 5 minutes to soften; spread evenly over surface.
BAKE for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining Buncha Crunch in a single layer. Press in gently with spatula. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Great recipe! This is delish!!
Read More Reviews