Invited to a last-minute holiday party and have no time to bake? All you have to do is use one or more of our NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Holiday Cookie Dough products plus a few other ingredients. In no time at all, you will have a cookie platter that looks like you spent hours baking!
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Holiday Sugar Cookie Shapes with Decorator Icing
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Gingerbread Cookie Tub Dough
- Additional icing*, holiday sugars, sprinkles, jimmies, and/or NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
PREPARE AND BAKE cookies according to package directions. Cool completely on wire racks. Decorate as desired; arrange cookies on holiday platter or create a winter scene (see below).
* To make additional cookie icing, combine 1 cup sifted powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon of milk and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract in small bowl. Stir in additional milk, a teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency. For colored icing, tint with food coloring.
To create the winter scene pictured, use a rimmed baking tray as the base for the scene. For the snow, which supports the cookie characters, use granulated sugar because it sparkles so nicely.
For additional “How to” ideas for your cookie platter: Holiday Cookie Platter Article
Review This Recipe
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Shapes Cookie Platter
Simple and fun. I used the Holiday shapes as a fun hands on activity for my daughter's party. With all the different decorations, each child made their own decorated cookie to take home with them to eat or show off to their family.
Read More Reviews