Nestlé Crunch Bacon-Raspberry Panini
- 4 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry jam
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 4 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat; add butter. When butter is melted, add sandwiches and cook until brown; carefully flip with a spatula and gently press down on sandwiches with spatula. Cook until both sides are browned and chocolate is melted. Remove from pan to a serving plate; cut in half to serve.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 640
- Calories from Fat: 380
- Total Fat: 42g (65% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 19g (93% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 730mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 59g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.