- 2 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups sweetened whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 baked NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tablespoon dulce de leche caramel
PLACE candy bars and heavy cream in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%)
power for about 30 seconds; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Repeat in 15-second
intervals if necessary.
PLACE 2 cups of whipped cream in a medium bowl; fold in melted Crunch mixture.
DIVIDE half of Crunch mousse between 4 small glasses or bowls. Crumble ½ of a cookie into each glass. Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of whipped cream. Repeat layers, ending with whipped cream. Drizzle with dulce de leche.
Review This Recipe
I went to the store and bought all of the items. i tried this recipie and all of my friends asked me were i had bought it. they said it was so good, that it came from a catering. THANKS NESTLE!!!
Read More Reviews