Nestlé Crunch Mousse Parfaits
- 2 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups sweetened whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 baked NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tablespoon dulce de leche caramel
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
power for about 30 seconds; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Repeat in 15-second
intervals if necessary.
PLACE 2 cups of whipped cream in a medium bowl; fold in melted Crunch mixture.
DIVIDE half of Crunch mousse between 4 small glasses or bowls. Crumble ½ of a cookie into each glass. Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of whipped cream. Repeat layers, ending with whipped cream. Drizzle with dulce de leche.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I went to the store and bought all of the items. i tried this recipie and all of my friends asked me were i had bought it. they said it was so good, that it came from a catering. THANKS NESTLE!!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (82% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.