Need a fun easy party mix for holidays, get-togethers and football games? This version is salty, sweet and crunchy and will be a hit at any party.
- Parchment paper
- 6 cups oven-toasted corn, rice and/or wheat cereal squares
- 3 cups lightly sweetened multi-grain cereal (such as Cheerios)
- 3 cups small pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 4 cups (two 12-ounce packages) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 package (9 ounces) NESTLÉ BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy (about 2 cups)
LINE a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
COMBINE cereal, pretzels and cranberries in large bowl.
MELT morsels according to package directions; drizzle over cereal mixture and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Stir in Buncha Crunch; spread onto prepared baking sheet. Let dry for 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container.