Nestlé Crunch Party Mix
Need a fun easy party mix for holidays, get-togethers and football games? This version is salty, sweet and crunchy and will be a hit at any party.
- Parchment paper
- 6 cups oven-toasted corn, rice and/or wheat cereal squares
- 3 cups lightly sweetened multi-grain cereal (such as Cheerios)
- 3 cups small pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 4 cups (two 12-ounce packages) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 package (9 ounces) NESTLÉ BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy (about 2 cups)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cereal, pretzels and cranberries in large bowl.
MELT morsels according to package directions; drizzle over cereal mixture and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Stir in Buncha Crunch; spread onto prepared baking sheet. Let dry for 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/35 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (38% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.