Here's an idea for a gorgeous edible holiday gift: dipping mini candy bars in peppermint and white chocolate. It's so easy and it makes an elegant, pretty package that everyone will find delicious.
- Parchment paper
- 1 bag (11 ounces) Fun Size NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars (24 bars)
- 2 cups (one 12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely crushed peppermint candies
LINE a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap all of the candy bars.
MELT morsels according to package directions in medium bowl; stir in vegetable oil and peppermint extract until smooth.
DIP one candy bar three-quarters of the way into melted morsels (or use a spoon); shake off excess. (It’s best to just work with one candy bar at a time.) Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies. Repeat process with remaining candy bars and crushed candies. If melted morsels begin to harden, heat in the microwave for a few seconds and stir again.
ALLOW dipped candy bars to sit at room temperature for about an hour to harden. Once hardened, remove from wire rack and store, covered, in cool place with parchment paper between layers.