- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray 9-inch-square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
BEAT butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly. With floured fingers, press 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan; reserve remaining mixture.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
COMBINE nuts with reserved crumb mixture. Pour sweetened condensed milk over crust. Top with chopped Crunch bars and crumb-nut mixture. Drizzle top with jam.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack before cutting into bars.