NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie features the sweet, creamy richness of a brown sugar base combined with chopped nuts and delicious chocolate morsels. Serve warm with whipped or ice cream.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell *
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep-dish style, thawed completely. Bake on baking sheet; increase baking time slightly.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Great Pie & So Super Easy
I made this pie for my family and they LOVED it. I did reduce the amount of butter from 1 1/2 sticks to 1 stick and it was still very rich and decadent! I also used a Pillsbury pie crust as it seems more homemade to me. I now keep the ingredients in the freezer to ensure I can whip up a pie at any time.
LOVE Tollhouse pie
A local restaurant that I'm not real fond of makes this pie, so I would go there just for the pie. After awhile I decided I should look for the recipe, voila, I found it! So glad I did, it's so easy and so yummy. I like to make it a little gooey inside, another reason I decided I need to make it myself. Off to make one now for a potluck, it was a special request.
Best pie I've ever had
This is the best pie I've ever had hands down. I will make this for every event I go to :-)
This pie is very good and is also very rich. I have made this pie many of times. I have also tried Andy's mint chips and peanut butter chips. Which has turned out so well. These pies were a huge hit with my family.. So if you have a killer sweet tooth,i suggest one of these pies..
Chocolate Chip Pie
this is a great dessert. Make it for the Holiday Time of for Everyday Very easy and good.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 580
- Calories from Fat: 330
- Total Fat: 38g (58% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 18g (88% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (34% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 57g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.