NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Puzzle
Turn your cookie baking into a family- fun activity! Chocolate chip cookie dough turns into a family game for all ages with this Cookie Puzzle recipe. Simply bake the sheet of cookie dough, cut into puzzles pieces, decorate and try to put back together the puzzle without a delicious piece missing!
- 1 tub (36 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough
- Frosting, colored decorator icing, assorted NESTLÉ® candies and/or sprinkles, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels, any flavor
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE whole tub of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, gently press dough to evenly fill pan.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and edges are set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Carefully lift from pan using foil handles to cutting board. Carefully remove foil; return to cutting board.
CUT cookie bar into 24, 2- to 4-inch random shaped pieces with pizza cutter or sharp knife. Leave pieces on cutting board, return pieces to baking sheet or place pieces on platter.
DECORATE puzzle as desired. Allow icing to set. Carefully separate using knife into individual puzzle pieces.
• Two packages (16.5 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough can be substituted for the Tub Dough.
• Puzzle maybe decorated for a variety of holidays or occasions.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.