Nestlé® Toll House® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsel Cookies
These easy-to-make cookies make delightful gifts of appreciation, or a sweet way to say "hello".
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts *
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
* NOTE: If omitting nuts, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
These cookies are very good.
If you like dark chocolate and mint like I do.. then this is a great combo. Mailed some to a friend across the country and he loved them. Asked for more.
Serving Size: 1/54 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.