NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Cookie Platter
Invited to a last-minute holiday party and have no time to bake? All you have to do is use one or more of our NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Holiday Cookie Dough products plus a few other ingredients. In no time at all, you will have a cookie platter that looks like you spent hours baking!
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Holiday Sugar Cookie Shapes with Decorator Icing
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Gingerbread Cookie Tub Dough
- Additional icing*, holiday sugars, sprinkles, jimmies, and/or NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
* To make additional cookie icing, combine 1 cup sifted powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon of milk and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract in small bowl. Stir in additional milk, a teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency. For colored icing, tint with food coloring.
To create the winter scene pictured, use a rimmed baking tray as the base for the scene. For the snow, which supports the cookie characters, use granulated sugar because it sparkles so nicely.
For additional “How to” ideas for your cookie platter: href="http://www.verybestbaking.com/advice/articles/detail.aspx?ID=20051
251013116618180141">Holiday Cookie Platter Article
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is wonderful for having my little grandsons, they want to help bake cookies and I have less prep. and less clean-up..
When time & money are in a crunch
Nestle ready to roll sugar cookie dough is just the ticket when time & money are in short supply but holiday cheer is in abundance!
Last year they included red AND green icing packets- this year, I opened my two packages to find only one red in each one. Same price point- Disappointing!
Best Hoilday Cookies
My grand daughters & I love to bake these cookies together for Christmas & even Easter. Easy & fast. Not much clean up to do either.
Very Good Holiday Cookie Platter
I make so many different shapes of cookies and decorate them with sprinkle.Went I grandkids come over they was so happy that I make them they have an hand time making up theie mind which one to eat.It tast very good with an cup of hot chocolate.I definatey will be making these again so easy to make .
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.