Rich and creamy this no-bake apple pie will turn your family’s heads. You may never bake another apple pie; this one is that good!
- 1 (9 oz) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 packages (12 oz ea) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
BEAT sugar, cream cheese and butter in a medium mixer bowl until smooth. Spread over crust.
COMBINE escalloped apples, whipped topping and cinnamon in a medium bowl; spoon over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Review This Recipe
I made this the night before serving. Everyone liked the taste. BUT it was very soupy. I followed the directions completely - some how it came out very un-pie like. It was very tasty though!!!
I made this for a staff lunch meeting and everyone loved it!