A rich, chocolate cheesecake that's easy to make and will impress your guests! This no-bake recipe is simple to prepare and makes a perfect make-ahead dessert option.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust
- 8 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, melted per label directions and cooled
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
BEAT cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
SPOON into crust. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Review This Recipe
THIS PIE WAS SO EASY TO MAKE & MY SON LOVED IT!
Read More Reviews